Become a member or make a donation
Our mission and vision:
We aim to raise awareness of Whole Food Plant-Based (WFPB) nutritional benefits in New Zealand by educating and inspiring the general public, health professionals, private organisations and government institutions using evidence-based research.
Our vision is for a nation where WFPB nutrition is commonly recognised and understood by all New Zealanders as the most effective way to eat for optimal health and wellbeing.
Why become an EBE NZ Member?
- You will financially support a Whole Food Plant Based (WFPB) Incorporated society, that aims to significantly improve our nation’s nutritional health.
- You may attend our EBE NZ AGM and strategy session, preceding the annual NZ Lifestyle Conference in Wellington.
- You can meet like-minded people at Auckland’s monthly WFPB PlantPure Pod, or by beginning a Pod in your town or city.
- You can help with research and writing proposals and media releases for EBE NZ’s lobbying and educational work.
- You’ll be able to contribute your specialist skills if you are: an Accountant, Lawyer, Web Designer, Doctor or Nutritionist.
- You can help with administration; membership liaison, fundraising and newsletter compilation/distribution, organise speaking sessions.
- You could be trained as an EBE NZ Wellness Course leader, or attend a Wellness Course to learn more about improving your own health.
- You will gain access to WFPB educational materials, as well as information about WFPB sympathetic doctors in your area.
- You could represent EBE NZ by manning stands at medical, food and lifestyle expos conferences.
- You will become a valued member of a burgeoning international plant-based community!
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
TO BECOME A MEMBER:
To raise awareness of Whole Food
Plant-Based nutritional benefits in New Zealand by educating and inspiring the general public, health professionals, private organisations and government institutions using evidence-based research.
Disclaimer: The medical and/or nutritional information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek medical advice before using diet to treat disease.